Ever tempted to buy traffic on KrisClicks to send some traffic to your site or landing page? Just remember, if it’s “too good to be true” – it probably is.
One of the biggest annoyances for every paid-traffic affiliate marketer is dealing with the bot traffic, which results from the high amount of various BOT’s, that are surfing the internet. According to some estimates, more than half of all internet traffic is actually caused by BOTs in one form or another – crawlers, spiders, rippers … some are legit tools, some not so much.
To get an idea about how HUGE this problem actually is, read this Forbes article : https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2016/12/20/methbot-biggest-ad-fraud-busted/
Program Name: Kris Clicks
Official Website: Click Here
Price: 100 Free Credits to Start,
Packages Vary ($5.95 – $144.95)
Creator: Kris Karafotas Rank: 4 out of 10
Kris Clicks is a brand new platform designed to send traffic to your websites. The idea is simple, you upload a banner image, add your website link, and enable the ad. Poof… Traffic comes your way!
Upon signing up, you get 100 credits to try the system out. This allows you to test drive the platform without having to commit. Kris Clicks gives you a great opportunity to bring visitors to your bizopp lead capture page in an expensive way. It’s easy to create and submit your ads. The stat analysis can help you to test your traffic further.
and… there’s been a lot of buzz around it as many internet marketers have been promoting it to their mailing lists. No doubt you have seen their promotions and came here looking for a REAL KrisClicks review to see what it’s all about.
The traffic sent to your website is FAKE!!!!
Fake traffic is sent by software or bots that will generate in some cases fake ip address and most of the time ips are anonymous and cant be tracked individually. In other words its a computer opening and closing your website numerous times, Fake traffic also include hitleap or traffic exchanging websites. Some fake traffic is also considered as China traffic which is really really cheap traffic that has a bounce rate of 100%.
Keep one thing in mind when buying traffic : it’s an auction! All standard media buyers, CPA marketers or other affiliates … they all buy the traffic because they are able to turn profit on it, and that is what sets the bid levels. All these people are buying the impressions including the BOT traffic, just as you, so this factor has already been calculated into the price.
Negative effect of buying fake traffic:
– Not having a targeted audience
– No or Rare Clicks
– Your website might be banned by search engines and directories
– Downgrade in website rankings
– Your website might be added to scam list or blacklist
– Your advertisers will back down and ban your website from their network (resulting in no income)
Here is what you need to do before you buy traffic:
– Always ask seller where traffic is coming from
– Ask for proof that is not a bot or software sending hits
– Ask if you can track traffic with google analytics
Here are some tips:
– Do not buy traffic if you want to get rich in 20mins (that doesn’t exist)
– Don’t expect conversions with-in just a few visits (it takes time)
– Always ask seller questions before buying traffic
– If it looks too good to be true ( GET 1 millions visitors for 5$) its fake
– Do the math bulk pricing is about $0.001 a visit so for 5$ you should be getting less than 5000 hits.
– If you getting more than 5000 visitors for 5$ then that traffic is fake.
– Always check buyers feedback/reviews.
– You can ask for sample to see if you can track it well.
As usual with these kinds of promotions, Kris Clicks promises a lot and gives you a bunch of reasons why you should jump on it. We, however, always advocate doing your research and not rushing into it. Even if the creator/s will close Kris Clicks traffic platform there will be other similar, or better yet, a much better IM product to follow. So no worries, you will not miss the opportunity to make money with this one.
So when is the right time to buy Kris Clicks traffic, if ever? First you really have to think about whether it’s something you can invest your money and time in. Keep in mind that any investment is risky and you can lose your money, regardless of what the advertising is promising you. Always try to see through hype.
Lastly, this page should serve as a Kris Clicks review where users leave reviews after using this traffic, or report a scam if it comes to it. Should you have any comments about this product or it’s creator/s in general, feel free to leave it below. That way you will be able to see at a glance what the majority of KrisClicks users think.